AS Media Coursework Blog

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Adding Sound Using Final Cut Pro

Today I used Final Cut Pro to add sound effects to my title sequence.


Editing sound in FCP
Exporting
Importing my LiveType sequence into final cut was easy. I just had to export the LiveType file as a .mov to my desktop, then import it into Final Cut. I then opened up a software called Soundtrack Pro, which I had used in my GCSE project. Once I had the SFX I wanted, I saved them to my desktop and imported them into FCP. All I had to do was position them where I wanted them, render the clip and export it as a QuickTime file. There was only one issue in today's lesson. The LiveType file is quite large, and made Final Cut Pro crash quite often. Also, the exported QuickTime file lags quite a bit. Apart from that, I'm impressed with my work.

Sound editing in Soundtrack Pro
My Title Card

No comments:

Post a Comment